Pages

I decided to throw some of my car and festival related pics on here. I will keep updating when I get new pics. On a lot of the pictures I'm using a technique similar to HDR, Its not exactly the same, as your suppose to use multiple images at different exposures, but with a bit of tweaking you can achieve a similar effect with a single image. I hope you enjoy the ride. Make some comments if you so desire.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Like a lot of people I like to play with images, here are some from different Rock and Roll and Car gigs that we have been to as well as some of the fake scenes I create made from landscape shots mixed with my car images.
For anyone that doesn’t know, this effect is based on the technique called HDR
Enjoy!

car4 car5 car6 car-7 car9 carsll156 ChromeFesT

Chrome Fest 2013
It was a great festival, plenty of cars and entertainers. can’t wait for next year.

HDR always creates a debate. some people hate it some like it, either way that’s ok, it’s just what I'm into at the moment, I like the surreal almost cartoonish effect that it allows me to do.

car16 car17 car18 car15POSTER58car26

Lady Luck Festival 2013
Loved this festival, mainly because the background suited the cars unlike most of the festivals, defiantly going again next year.

car11 car14 

Created scenes
I put images of cars with images of landscapes I shoot, It’s never planned in advance, just comes together when I have decent subjects.

  car-8 car19
car20 car21car25

Chrome Fest 2013 and Wintersun 2011

car22 car23

Show and Shine Sussex Inlet 2013

tilba3 car32

Tilba Tilba 2013
We called in here on the way back from the Merrimbulla Rock Festival.
What a great location to shoot some pic’s just to many modern cars in the street @ midday. An early morning pic hunt is on the books i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment